Saturday, January 14, 2012

womeninbusiness.com.au!

wow! I knew I would be writing about my recent book purchase again! I discovered thanks to "conversations with creative women" (my recent book purchase!) Clare Lancaster who runs the website womeninbusiness.com.au. Her website has some great tips about starting up a business, blogging, online stores and the list goes on! This women is brillant!  I particularly liked the post of Kristina Karlsson, owner of Kikki K reflecting on 10 years of her business -



http://www.womeninbusiness.com.au/2011/11/kristina-karlsson-founder-of-kikki-k-reflects-on-her-10-year-journey/

For those of you who haven't heard of Kikki K check out their website or even better visit one of their stores. They sell amazing stationary and the stores have a lovely welcoming vibe. - http://www.kikki-k.com/

Also if you are interested in starting a small business, already have a business or need some blogging tips check out Clare's website - womeninbusiness.com.au. Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...