Sunday, January 29, 2012

one fine day handmade

I visited the cutest little store today 'one fine day' located in Bangalow near Byron Bay. This store is a crafter's delight. They have an incredible range of cool stuff! From gift cards, gift wrap, bakers twine to illustrations, fabric decals, pastel coloured milk bottles, cute necklaces, calendars the list goes on... I sure do wish I could own a store like this one day! Be sure to check out their facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/onefinedayhandmade?sk=info or better still go and visit them for those who live in the area!




2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet shop Steph, did you get anything? I love the little pastel coloured bottles, are they vases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - Yes I bought a cute necklace and a magazine. Yes they are little vases, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...