Friday, December 21, 2012

BLOG // re-brand

So.. you may have noticed I'm re-branding my blog. I'm making it feel more me, me, me!
Inspiration for my new logo comes from my love of peach + grey. I want this blog to represent me so these two colours were a must!

I've also added a profile pic to give you an insight into my personal style! I'll be adding some new cooking columns and will feature some local artists soon. I hope you enjoy my new look and enjoy my quirky personality....by the way how cool is this animation?






























Photography - Angela

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha! omg i love your animation!!
    And i love your love of peach and grey!
    Awesome 'logging' steph :)
    Court xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Court! Watch out for more 'logging'! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the eating o f the rose! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...